Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/20716
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Members of the 1953 Florida legislature with other officials.
- Back row l-r: Senator Edwin G. Fraser of Macclenny, Representative E. B. "Shorty" Jones of Greenville, Representative Harry O. Stratton of Callahan, Senator J. Emory "Red" Cross of Gainesville, Senator W. Randolph Hodges of Cedar Key, Representative J. W. McAlpin of Jasper, Representative John J. Crews Jr. of Macclenny, Representative C. Farris Bryant of Ocala, Representative Frank Marshburn of Bronson, Representative S. D. "Sam" Saunders of Middleburg, Representative James R. Medlock Jr. of Mayo.
- Front row l-r: Representative Thomas B. Dowda of Palatka, Representative Doyle E. Conner of Starke, Senator J. Wofford Lindler of Lake City, Governor Dan McCarty from Fort Pierce, United States Congressman Charles E. Bennett from Jacksonville, United States Congressman Donald Ray "Billy" Matthews from Gainesville, Representative G. Fred Andrews of Lake Butler, and Representative F. W. "Shorty" Bedenbaugh of Lake City.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Medlock, J. R., Sr.
- Dowda, Thomas Butler, 1898.
- Conner, Doyle, 1928-2012
- Lindler, James Wofford, 1897-1954.
- McCarty, Dan (Daniel Thomas), 1912-1953.
- Matthews, Donald Ray, 1907-1997.
- Andrews, George Frederick, 1899.
- Bedenbaugh, Shorty, 1901-1988.
- Marshburn, Bethel Frank, 1894-1964.
- Crews, John J., Jr., 1921-1987.
- Bryant, Farris (Cecil Farris), 1914-2002.
- McAlpin, Joseph W. (Joseph William), 1900-1970.
- Hodges, Randolph, 1914-2005.
- Cross, Red, 1914-
- Stratton, Harry O., 1912-1972.
- Jones, Shorty.
- Fraser, Edwin Gardner, 1914-1978
- Saunders, Sam (Samuel David), 1905-2005.
- Bennett, Charles E., 1910-2003.
Learn more about the Political collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: PT02095.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.