Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/24620
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Members of the Florida Senate gathered on the capitol steps for a group portrait - Tallahassee, Florida
- Front row (L-R): ?, ?, W.R. Thomas, Senate President Frederick T. Myers, William J. Daniel, William D. Chipley, J.E. Broome.
- Far upper right with white beard is "General" Cox of Lakeland.
- Fifth row: Between Adams and Williams is William Naylor Thompson Jr. with Senate Secretary T.J. Appleyard at the left.
- Fourth row: At left standing next to boy is Charles Dougherty, then S.H. Peacock a little in front of Dougherty to the right, Edward Bradford Bailey behind Peacock and right of Dougherty, just behind and right of S.H. Blitch is Frank Adams with A.D.(?) Williams to his right. J.E. Hartridge is right of Williams leaning against railing and looking to the left.
- Third row: second from left is B.E. McLin, 4th and 5th are N.A. and S.H. Blitch, far right is B.D. Wadsworth.
- Second row: L.J. Reeves, ?, Bascom H. Palmer, Thomas Palmer standing, ?, Charles J. Perrenot standing and holding hat, J.M. Phipps, T.A. Darby of Putnam County seated at the right (father of Mrs. LeRoy Collins).
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Palmer, Thomas, 1859-1946.
- Reeves, L. J.
- Broome, James Emilius, Jr., 1845-1912.
- Dudley, William Dudley.
- Daniel, William J.
- Myers, Frederick Towle, 1854-1927.
- Thomas, W. R.
- Cox, General.
- Phipps, Jordan M., 1835.
- Darby, Thomas Arthur.
- McLin, Benjamin Earnest, 1851-1912.
- Blitch, Newton Amos, 1844-1921.
- Wadsworth, Benjamin D., 1845.
- Dougherty, Charles, 1850-1915.
- Adams, Frank, 1861-1940.
- Williams, A. D.
- Thompson, William Naylor, 1842-1896.
- Appleyard, Thomas Jefferson, 1850-1931.
- Palmer, Bascom H.
- Perrenot, Charles J.
- Peacock, S. H.
- Hartridge, John Earle, 1850-1929.
- Bailey, Edward Bradford, 1854.
- Blitch, Simon Hardee, M. D.
Learn more about the Reference collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: RC00527.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.