Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/24628
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Members of the 1909 House of Representatives - Tallahassee, Florida
- L-R (top row): George W. Dempsey, Suwannee County; John Stansel Taylor, Hillsborough County; A.J. Boland, Jefferson County; Frank E. Chase, Duval County; Charles E. Davis, Madison County; William J. Epperson, Levy County; R.L. McKinsey, Washington County; D.F. Pattishall, Hillsborough County; A.B. Newton, Orange County; J.H. Tidwell, Jackson County.
- Second row: George O. Butler, Dade County; Fred L. Stringer, Hernando County; Artemus F. Hull, Manatee County; William A. MacWilliams, Saint Johns County; J.S. Godfrey, Lake County; J.L. Sheppard, Gadsden County; J.R. Kelley, Baker County; E.S. Grace, Citrus County; J. Ellis Blanton, Madison County; McQueen Chaires, Lafayette County.
- Third row: C.J. DuPont, Saint Johns County; R.B. Stewart, Brevard County; Syd L. Carter, Alachua County; C.P. Littell, Pasco County; C.S. Acree, Osceola County; Charles L. Knowles, Monroe County; L.D. Wall, Bradford County; W.E.B. Smith, Jackson County; Charles Conway, Clay County; William Thomas Cash, Taylor County.
- Fourth row: T.A. Doke, Alachua County; W.D. Carn, Marion County; Edward Van McCaskill, Santa Rosa County; John Patrick Stokes, Escambia County; Speaker Ion L. Farris, Duval County; James E. Calkins, Nassau County; William H. Malone Jr., Monroe County; John F. Richbourg, Walton County; C.L. Wiggins, Escambia County.
- Fifth row: D. Ernest Knight, Bradford County; J.A. Cox, Polk County; William Glenn Terrell, Sumter County; Frank J. Wilson, Lee County; John L. Neeley, Leon County; Samuel J. Hilburn, Putnam County; James B. Hodges, Columbia County; Scott Dilworth Clark, Jefferson County; Louis S. Light, Marion County; William Green Watford, Holmes County.
- Sixth row: J.R. Miller, Lake County; E.R.L. Moore, Franklin County; E.K. Thaggard, Liberty County; John W. Mehaffey, Gadsden County; J.W. Bynum, Hamilton County; Macon Thornton, Volusia County; James E. Alexander, Volusia County; H.A.B. McKinsey, Putnam County; L.E. Roberson, Suwannee County; Abram E. Ogilvie, Nassau County.
- Bottom row: J.H. Brown, De Soto County; W.R. Hardee, St. Lucie County; A. J. Peaden, Santa Rosa County; W. Jordan Durrance, Polk County; John W. Hatcher, Columbia County; A.S. Wells, Leon County; James H. King, Orange County; Walter Page Sr., Wakulla County; L.C. Register, Hamilton County; John D. Trammell, Calhoun County.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
- Trammell, John D
- Register, L. C
- Page, Walter, Sr
- King, James H
- Wells, A. S
- Hatcher, John W
- Durrance, W. Jordan
- Peaden, A. J
- Hardee, W. R
- Brown, J. H
- Ogilvie, Abram E., 1859
- Roberson, Lucius E., 1856
- McKenzie, H. A. B
- Alexander, James Evans, 1860-1928
- Thornton, Macon
- Bynum, J. W
- Mahaffey, John Wesley, d. 1926
- Thaggard, E. K
- Moore, E. R. L
- Miller, J. R
- Watford, William Green, 1861
- Light, Louis S
- Clarke, S. D. (Scott Dilworth), 1881-1966
- Hodges, James Branch, 1877-1938
- Hilburn, Samuel Johnson, 1869-1943
- Neeley, John Lawton, 1877-1934
- Wilson, Frank J
- Terrell, W. Glenn (William Glenn), 1877-1964
- Cox, J. A
- Knight, D. Ernest
- Wiggins, Cilbey Lihu, 1847
- Richbourg, John F
- Malone, William Hiram, Jr., 1878-1944
- Calkins, James E., 1879-1963
- Farris, Ion Lowndes, 1878-1967
- Stokes, John Patrick, 1886-1939
- McCaskill, Edward Van, 1837
- Carn, William David, 1864
- Doke, T. A
- Cash, William Thomas, 1878-1951
- Conway, Charles
- Smith, W. E. B
- Wall, L. D
- Knowles, Charles Leon, 1877-1943
- Acree, C. S
- Littell, Corwin Pearl
- Carter, Syd L., ca. 1860
- Stewart, Rufus Blowett, d. 1924
- DuPont, C. J
- Chaires, McQueen
- Blanton, James Ellis, 1844-1917
- Grace, Ezekiel Smith, 1848
- Kelley, J. R
- Sheppard, J. L
- Godfrey, J. S
- MacWilliams, William A., 1863-1941
- Hull, Artemus Floyd
- Stringer, Frederick Lykes, 1874-1942
- Butler, George O., 1864-1944
- Tidwell, J. H
- Newton, A. B., 1864
- Pattishall, D. F
- McKenzie, R. L
- Epperson, William Jordan, 1855-1939
- Davis, Charles Edgar, 1873-1958
- Chase, Frank Emmanuel, 1866
- Boland, A. J
- Taylor, John Stansel, 1871-1936
- Dempsey, George W
Learn more about the Reference collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: RC00535.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.