Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/25493
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Members of the 1921 Florida Senate - Tallahassee, Florida
- Top row (L-R): Wells, 25th District; Cooper, 27th District; Lindsey, 3d District; Crosby, 20th District; Knabb, 29th District; Anderson, 6th District; Weaver, 12th District.
- Second row: Lowry, 8th District; Wilson, 9th District; Mapoles, 1st District; Campbell, District; Hulley, 28th District; Singletary, 4th District; Epperson, 21st District.
- Third row: Overstreet, 19th District; Johnson, 17th District; Senate President William A. MacWilliams; Igou, 23d District; Eaton, 7th District.
- Fifth row: Knight, 15th District; Turnbull, 22d District; Roland, 32d District; Butler, 18th District; Plympton, 14th District.
- Bottom row: Rowe, 10th District; Bradshaw, 30th District; Russell; ?.
- Fourth row: Shelley, 5th District; Malone, 24th District; Stokes, 2d District; Calkins, 16th District; Taylor, 11th District.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 9 x 6 in.
- Johnson, John B., 1868-1940.
- Overstreet, Moses Oscar, 1869.
- Epperson, William Jordan, 1855-1939.
- Singletary, W. J.
- Hulley, Lincoln, 1865-1934.
- Campbell, Thomas Jefferson, 1876.
- Mapoles, William Henry, 1878.
- Wilson, E. P.
- Lowry, Dexter Marvin, 1876.
- Weaver, William Lawton, 1882.
- Anderson, Samuel Walter, 1879.
- Knabb, Thomas Jefferson.
- Crosby, William J., 1868-1942.
- Lindsey, Benjamin Hampton, 1877-1939.
- Cooper, Frank M.
- Wells, Harry H.
- MacWilliams, William A., 1863-1941.
- Eaton, Oscar M., 1875-1937.
- Shelley, William Paul, 1887.
- Malone, William Hiram, Jr., 1878-1944.
- Stokes, John Patrick, 1886-1939.
- Calkins, James E., 1879-1963.
- Taylor, John Stansel, 1871-1936.
- Knight, D. Ernest.
- Turnbull, Theodore Tiffany, 1881-1944.
- Roland, Daniel Gibbs, 1871.
- Butler, J. Turner, 1882-1969.
- Plympton, Mansfield L., 1870.
- Rowe, Randall H., 1878.
- Bradshaw, John.
- Igou, William Monroe, 1871-1933.
Learn more about the Reference collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: RC01590.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.