Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/34755
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Members of the 1931 Florida Senate - Tallahassee, Florida
- Top row (L-R): Purl G. Adams, 1st District; John J. Swearingen, 7th District; Fred P. Parker, 12th District; Bernard H. English, 14th District; J.B. Stewart, 16th District; J. Turner Butler, 18th District; W.T. Gary, 20th District; S.J. Hilburn, 26th District.
- Second row: Herbert P. Caro, 2nd District; W.C. Hodges, 8th District; J.W. Turner, 21st District; W.D. Bell, 27th District.
- Third row: Ray Neel, 3rd District; E.J. Irby, 9th District; S. Dilworth Clark, 22nd District; W.C. Chowning, 28th District.
- Fourth row: S.C. Council, 5th District; G. Frank Andrews, 10th District; T.G. Futch, 23rd District; T.J. Knabb, 29th District.
- Bottom row: S.W. Anderson, 6th District; S.D. Harris, 11th District; John W. Watson, 13th District; Everett M. Johns, 15th District; Syd A. Hinely, 17th District; F.O. King, 19th District; Arthur Gomez, 24th District; A.M. Taylor, 31st District.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
- Taylor, A. M
- Gomez, Arthur, 1890-1944
- King, Franklin O., 1873
- Hinely, Sidney Archer, 1873-1951
- Johns, Everett Markley, 1896
- Watson, John W., 1858-1942
- Harris, S. D
- Anderson, Samuel Walter, 1879
- Knabb, Thomas Jefferson
- Futch, Truman Gaskins, 1891-1959?
- Andrews, G. Frank
- Council, S. C
- Chowning, William Clarence, 1882-1955
- Clarke, S. D. (Scott Dilworth), 1881-1966
- Irby, E. J
- Neel, Ray
- Bell, W. D
- Turner, James Wilcox, 1878-1940
- Hodges, William Cabot, 1876-1940
- Caro, Herbert P., 1886-1956
- Hilburn, Samuel Johnson, 1869-1943
- Gary, W. T
- Butler, J. Turner, 1882-1969
- Stewart, James Bailey, 1888
- English, Bernard H
- Parker, Fred P., 1889-1941
- Swearingen, John Joseph, 1878-1931
- Adams, Purl G
Learn more about the Reference collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: RC12324.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.