Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/47076
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Supreme Court Justices assembled with others for a group portrait at the Orange County Administration Building during a presentation of the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society in Orlando, Florida.
- Photographed on December 2, 1988.
- L-R: Lt. Col. Benjamin Campbell Thornal Jr., President of the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society Chesterfield Smith, William H. Dial, ex-governor LeRoy Collins (served 1955-1961), Justice Gerald Kogan, Campbell Thornal Swan, Justice Rosemary Barkett, Justice Leander Shaw, Chief Justice Raymond Ehrlich, Justice Stephen Grimes, Justice Parker Lee McDonald, Judge Larry G. Smith, ex-justice Stephen O'Connell (served 1955-1967), and Robert F. Lilley.
- Shown during the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society of Tallahassee's oral history program to acknowledge and celebrate the career of ex-justice Campbell Thornal (served 1955-1970).
- Dial, William H., 1907-1999.
- Smith, Chesterfield, 1917-2003.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
- Kogan, Gerald, 1933-
- Swann, Campbell Thornal.
- Barkett, Rosemary, 1939-
- Shaw, Leander J., Jr., 1930-
- Ehrlich, Raymond, 1918-2005.
- Grimes, Stephen, 1927-
- O'Connell, Stephen Cornelius, 1916-2001.
- McDonald, Parker Lee, 1924-
- Smith, Larry G.
- Lilley, Robert F.
- Thornal, B. Campbell (Benjamin Campbell), 1908-1970--Friends and associates.
- Thornal, B. Campbell (Benjamin Campbell), Jr.
Learn more about the Supreme Court collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: SC00125.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Photographic and Video Reproduction
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.